Monday, May 30, 2011

It might blow up...

...but it won't go pop.
* Your sexual innuendo for the day, courtesy of De La Soul.

I've been spending less time with this blog than I've intended, and some of you have called me out on it. Thankfully, I promise, my relative absence hasn't been due to some stress or problem. The cause is one I'm sure those of you who have followed me from the beginning understand.

I've been spending lots of time with two different girls (one is that cashier) and its costing my writing. But I'm getting back to routine, with the first of the month around the corner, its about time to buckle down.

On the first, I'll lay out some posts on how I turned out financially. Early projections look good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment, or do you want to dissent in silence?